Hello! Thanks for stopping by my website/work repository.
I have enjoyed a wide range of experiences in my more than 20 years working in the communications field. During my career, I’ve:
- Been a writer, an editor, a graphic designer, a spokesperson and a television show host.
- Managed social media accounts for large Fortune 500 companies and small non-profits.
- Worked with external vendors on projects that had five-figure budgets and managed projects when there was no budget at all.
- Written speeches for CEOs and university presidents, and talking points that were used in high-level meetings with elected officials.
- Been quoted in media outlets across the country and interviewed by television and radio stations from around the world. You haven’t lived until you’ve done a phone interview with a Japanese television station in the middle of a raging hurricane.
But that’s not all…
I once served as a commentator for a televised college soccer game. I was absolutely terrible. The experience quickly disabused me of the notion that sports announcers “have the easiest job in the world.” My life’s quest is to destroy any and all existing copies of that game.
In addition to my various full-time gigs, I’ve done the occasional freelance project for friends and acquaintances. I’ve helped out bands, restaurants, bars, religious organizations, major sporting events and community non-profits. I also work well with others, as evidenced by the fact that former employers have asked me to do project work on several occasions.
You can see examples of some of my past work, both professional and freelance, by clicking any of the categories on the side of each page. You can also find a PDF copy of my resume linked in the main menu as well. And feel free to visit any of my social media profiles, though *spoiler alert* my Instagram is mostly just pictures of my kids.
If you’d like to know more about me or my past work experience, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.